Wednesday, October 07, 2009

18 Tekad Agung Maha Bhiksu Hsuan Hua

The Eighteen Great Vows of the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua

 (一) 願盡虛空, 遍法界,十方三世一切菩薩等,若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

 1. I vow that as long as there is a single Bodhisattva in the three periods of time throughout the ten directions of the Dharma Realm, to the very end of empty space, who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seorang Bodhisattva di tiga masa di sepuluh penjuru Dharmadhatu, sampai penghujung masa tiba, yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(二)願盡虛空, 遍法界, 十方三世一切緣覺等, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

2. I vow that as long as there is a single Pratyekabuddha in the three periods of time throughout the ten directions of the Dharma Realm, to the very end of empty space, who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seorang Pratyekabuddha di tiga masa di sepuluh penjuru Dharmadhatu, sampai penghujung masa tiba, yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(三)願盡虛空, 遍法界, 十方三世一切聲聞等, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

 3. I vow that as long as there is a single Shravaka in the three periods of time throughout the ten directions of the Dharma Realm, to the very end of empty space, who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seorang Shravaka di tiga masa di sepuluh penjuru Dharmadhatu, sampai penghujung masa tiba, yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(四)願三界諸天人等, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

4. I vow that as long as there is a single god in the Triple Realm who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seorang dewa di Triloka yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(五)願十方世界, 一切人等, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

5. I vow that as long as there is a single human being in the worlds of the ten directions who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seorang manusia di sepuluh penjuru dunia belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(六)願天, 人, 一切阿修羅等, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

6. I vow that as long as there is a single asura who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seorang asura yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(七)願一切畜生界等, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

7. I vow that as long as there is a single animal who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seekor binatang yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(八)願一切餓鬼界等, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

8. I vow that as long as there is a single hungry ghost who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada seorang setan kelaparan yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

九)願一切地獄界等, 若有一未成佛, 或地獄不空時, 我誓不取正覺。

9. I vow that as long as there is a single hell-dweller who has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada satu penghuni alam neraka yang belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(十)願凡是三界諸天, 仙 人, 阿修羅, 飛潛動植, 靈界龍畜, 鬼神等眾, 曾經皈依我者, 若有一未成佛時, 我誓不取正覺。

10. I vow that as long as there is a single god, immortal, human, asura, air-bound or water-bound creature, animate or inanimate object, or a single dragon, beast, ghost, spirit, or the like of the spiritual realm that has taken refuge with me and has not accomplished Buddhahood, I too will not attain the right enlightenment.

Aku bertekad selama ada makhluk di Triloka, seorang dewa, manusia, asura, makhluk di udara atau air, benda bernyawa atau tidak bernyawa, naga, binatang, setan, hantu, atau alam-alam sejenisnya yang telah berlindung padaku tetapi belum mencapai kebuddhaan, maka Aku juga tidak akan mencapai penerangan sejati.

(十一)願將我所應享受一切福樂, 悉皆迴向, 普施法界眾生。

 11. I vow to fully dedicate all blessings and bliss which I myself ought to receive and enjoy to all living beings of the Dharma Realm.

Aku bertekad untuk mendedikasikan sepenuhnya seluruh berkah dan kebahagiaan yang seharusnya Aku terima dan Aku nikmati, kepada seluruh makhluk di Dharmadhatu.

(十二)願將法界眾生所有一切苦難, 悉皆予我一人代受。

12. I vow to fully take upon myself all sufferings and hardships of all living beings in the Dharma Realm.

Aku bertekad untuk sepenuhnya menanggung semua penderitaan dan kesengsaraan semua makhluk hidup di Dharmadhatu.

(十三)願分靈無數, 普入一切不信佛法眾生心;令其改惡向善, 悔過自新, 皈依三寶, 究竟作佛。

13. I vow to manifest innumerable bodies as a means to gain access into the minds of living beings throughout the universe who do not believe in the Buddha-dharma, causing them to correct their faults and tend toward wholesomeness, repent of their errors and start anew, take refuge in the Triple Jewel, and ultimately accomplish Buddhahood.

Aku bertekad untuk bermanifestasi dengan tubuh yang tidak terhitung banyaknya, untuk memasuki batin makhluk yang tidak mempercayai Buddhadharma, mengubah hal-hal buruk menjadi kebajikan, lalu bertobat dan menjadi baru, berlindung pada Triratna, dan akhirnya mencapai kebuddhaan.

(十四)願一切眾生, 見我面乃至聞我名, 悉發菩提心, 速得成佛道。

 14. I vow that all living beings who see my face or even hear my name will fix their thoughts on Bodhi and quickly accomplish the Buddha Way.

Aku bertekad bahwa semua makhluk yang telah melihat wajahku atau meskipun hanya mendengar namaku, mengembangkan bodhicitta nya dan mencapai kebuddhaan.

(十五)願恪遵佛制, 實行日中一食。

 15. I vow to respectfully observe the Buddha's instructions and cultivate the practice of eating only one meal per day.

Aku bertekad untuk mematuhi ajaran Buddha, berlatih makan hanya sekali setiap hari.

(十六)願覺諸有情, 普攝群機。

16. I vow to enlighten all sentient beings, universally responding to the multitude of differing potentials.

Aku bertekad untuk mencerahkan semua makhluk, yang memiliki potensi berbeda-beda.

 (十七)願此生即得五眼六通, 飛行自在。

17. I vow to obtain the five eyes, six spiritual powers, and the freedom of being able to fly in this very life.

Aku bertekad untuk memiliki panca-caksus sad-abhijna, terbang dan berjalan dengan damai.

十八)願一切求願, 必獲滿足

18. I vow that all of my vows will certainly be fulfilled.

Aku bertekad, semua tekadku pasti akan terpenuhi.

Also:
juga :

眾生無邊誓願度,煩惱無盡誓願斷,
法門無量誓願學,佛道無上誓願成。

I vow to save the innumerable living beings.
I vow to eradicate the inexhaustible afflictions.
I vow to study the illimitable Dharma-doors.
I vow to accomplish the unsurpassed Buddha Way.

Aku bertekad untuk menolong makhluk hidup yang tiada batasnya.
Aku bertekad untuk melenyapkan penderitaan yang tiada taranya.
Aku bertekad untuk mempelajari pintu-pintu Dharma.
Aku bertekad untuk menyempurnakan Jalan kebuddhaan yang tiada duanya.

Note:  (Mohon maaf bila ada kesalahan dalam penerjemahan ataupun pengetikan..
            I do apologize if the translations are not suitable and the texts are typed incorrectly)

Xing 08/10/2009

Sumber : http://www.drbachinese.org/founder/biography/master_hua.htm

No comments: